The right of withdrawal is regulated in accordance with the law, and the customer-consumer (i.e., a natural person who purchases goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, i.e., does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form a VAT number reference) has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason.
To exercise this right, the customer must send Inutil Design a notice to email@example.com within 14 working days from the date of delivery of the goods.
However, the right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
1) The purchased goods must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment);
2) To limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, whenever possible, placing it in a second box (avoid in all cases affixing labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging);
3) Shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is the full responsibility of the customer;
4) Transportation costs for the return of goods shall be borne by the customer-consumer;
5) Expenses incurred in the collection of cash-on-delivery payments will not be refunded to the customer-consumer;
6) The return handling costs incurred by Inutil Design will be charged to the customer-consumer in the flat rate amount of € 10.00 per returned item and per number of deliveries.
Inutil Design is not liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments. Under no circumstances will cash-on-delivery or freight collect packages.
The product must be returned to Inutil Design within 14 days of receipt of the return authorization emailed by Inutil Design along with the authorization form received. Subject to any repair costs for proven damage to the original packaging, Inutil Design will refund the customer the full amount already paid for the product (excluding shipping costs if incurred and the return of the goods) or by reversal procedure of the amount charged to the Credit Card or by Bank Transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer’s responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (IBAN Code).
When the right of withdrawal lapses
The right of withdrawal lapses totally, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the good (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Inutil Design ascertains:
1) Even partial use of the asset;
2) The lack of the original outer packaging and/or inner packaging;
3). The absence of integral elements of the product;
4).Damage to the product due to causes other than its transportation
In the above cases, Inutil Design will return the purchased goods to the sender, charging the sender for the shipping costs.